With the basic site up and running for almost a couple of days (wow!), I decided to test the theory of being able to change just the templates for an entirely new look. I also changed the site design a little bit, so it turned into changes to the article content as well. Future redesigns should be able to just change the templates for a whole new look.
I’ve started pulling together a collection of web sites that are optimized for small-screen devices such as PDAs.
One of the main reasons I’ve created this site is to play with different web publishing tools and to experiment and learn. Tonight I transformed the site from a small collection of hand-written pages to use CityDesk from Fog Creek Software.